We are Hiring
Laboratory manager needed for researching pathways that affect arterial activity and their relationship to human diseases.
The laboratory for the study of arterial pathways affecting diseases with microvascular dysfunction needs a laboratory manager for a multi-year research project.
The lab specializes in diverse methods: biochemical, microscopic, studying intracellular pathways, molecular biology, preclinical models and more.
Job description: planning and performing experiments, developing new protocols, bioinformatic analysis, student guidance and contact with companies and suppliers.
Job scope: full-time
Work Begins: December 2022
Location: Migal Laboratories (Kiryat Shmona).
- Scientific curiosity - the most important thing.
- Ability to work independently, familiarity with advanced research and analysis methods.
- Good interpersonal communication, ability to order and organize.
- Experience in sterile work with cells.
- Experience and understanding of working with model animals - an advantage.
- Working with large databases (Excel and R) - an advantage.
- Master's or Doctorate (advantage) in the field of life sciences (biotechnology, nutrition, etc.).
- More information can be found on the website: https://www.migal.org.il/en/Andrea-Szuchman-Sapir
Please send CV to email@example.com