MigVax is developing an oral subunit vaccine for COVID-19.
The VP of R&D will oversee and supervise all of the scientific activities of MigVax.
This executive will be responsible for the:
- Technology transfer, including collaborative work with MIGAL's scientists and labs
- Support up scaling manufacturing including the bridging between MIGAL’s scientists and manufacturing facilities
- Support pre-clinical and clinical development of the vaccine. These may include support of collaborations worldwide, conducting science and bench work outside of academia to support pre-clin and clin development
- Potential integration of new technologies and supporting Company innovation, within the company, or through collaborations.
The VP of R&D will be responsible for recruiting and building the required teams as well as direct the R&D efforts of the Company.
The VP of R&D will be responsible for budgets, timelines and reporting to management and Board.
- PhD in Immunology or related field
- 7-10 years of Pharmaceutical industry experience, including management roles
- Experience in development of vaccine and/or drug
- Experience in development from bench to bedside
- Excellent problem-solver and ability to work with a lot of unknowns
- Team leader as well as team player
- Able to perform in both local and global environments
Please send your CV to email@example.com