Research Assistant needed for the laboratory headed by Dr. Dorit Avni in the field of sphingolipids, natural substances and the immune system at Migal
The laboratory is engaged in the study of pathways for regulating the immune system in inflammatory and cancerous models. The study focuses on pathways which influence sphingolipids and new molecules based on natural substances on the characterization and function of the immune system in various models for the prevention and treatment of inflammatory diseases and cancerous processes.
The laboratory specializes in a variety of methods: immunological, biochemical, molecular biology, metabolism and preclinical models.
Job scope: Full-time, for a period of four years funded by the European Union, with possibility for continuing education abroad.
Start of work: Immediate.
Location: Migal Laboratories - Kiryat Shmona
- Master's / PhD in Biotechnology / Nutrition / Life Sciences - Compulsory.
- Proven experience in scientific writing in Hebrew and English - required.
- Experience and understanding of working in animal cell cultures - an advantage
- Experience working with mice as model animals, planning and executing experiments with animals - an advantage.
- Working with large databases - an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and familiarity with advanced research methods and analysis.
- Good interpersonal communication, ability to work in a team, order and organization.
- Long-term commitment.
- Priority will be given to owners and people with disabilities.
- More information can be found on the laboratory website:
Please send your resume to email@example.com