We are Hiring
MigVax is looking for a QA leader with experience in the field of Protein Biochemistry to support the development of a vaccine against COVID 19
MigVax is developing an oral subunit vaccine for COVID-19.
MigVax team has combined decades of track record with successful global vaccine and pharmaceutical achievements.
- Proficiency in Quality Assurance aspects of biological drug development
- Knowledge of GMP-based requirements
- Training of R&D teams in QA aspects, follow up on daily documentation and work performance
- Design and establishment of a Controlled Documents Bank
- Support writing of SOPs, working instructions, protocols etc for all experimental work; design of forms for experiment documentation
- Design of qualification and validation of assays in collaboration with R&D team, support performance and report writing
- Definition of QA requirements for equipment, follow up on calibration and maintenance
- Good insights into Quality Control requirements for Biologics
- Good understanding in Protein Biochemistry
- Protein expression in different expression systems
- Protein purification – SEC, Inversed Phase, affinity (Akta)
- Protein analysis: ELISA, WB, impurities (HPLC)
- Chemical analysis
- Protein activity analysis: In vitro and cell-based assays
Education and Professional Experience
- Ph.D. or M.Sc in Biochemistry/Chemistry from a certified academic institution
- At least 4 years’ experience in an industrial setting, preferentially Pharma or analytical laboratories
- Excellent English - native English level.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a constantly changing environment.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org