We are Hiring
MigVax is looking for an experienced Scientist in the field of Protein Biochemistry for the development of a vaccine against COVID 19
MigVax is developing an oral subunit vaccine for COVID-19.
Humanity has never faced such a challenge - develop a vaccine within 18 months!
MigVax team has combined decades of track record with successful global vaccine and pharmaceutical achievements.
- Requirements Proficiency in Protein Biochemistry(hands on):
- Protein expression in E coli, yeast, insect and/or mammalian cells
- Protein purification – SEC, Inversed Phase, affinity (Akta)
- Manufacturing process development
- Protein analysis: ELISA, WB, impurities (HPLC)
- Protein activity analysis: Cell-based assays development and performance, binding
- Experience in assay qualification and validation is a great advantage
- Knowledge of GMP-based documentation in an R&D environment
- Experience in writing of quality documents: SOPs, protocols, research reports
- Experience in the writing of the scientific part of CMC (under RA support) – big advantage
- Team management experience is an advantage.
- Subcontractors daily management and guidance/collaboration experience is an advantage.
Education and Professional Experience
- M.Sc\Ph.D. from a certified academic institution
- Professional Experience: 4 years post Ph.D., at least 2 of which in the industry, or M.Sc. + at least 6 years industry experience.
- Excellent English - native English level-Ability to perform in both local and global environments.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com