We are Hiring
The Migal Research Institute needs Economist / Accountant
- Planning and managing budgets according to departments as independent profit and loss units.
- Budgetary control and preparation of periodic reports: planning versus execution.
- Submitting financial reports to various research funds.
- Assistance in the preparation of the financial statements of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Business support in the company's activities.
- A diverse and dynamic role that includes working with many interfaces: internal and external.
- Subordination to the finance manager.
- Academic education: bachelor's degree in accounting/economics/business administration. A master's degree is an advantage.
- Professional education/internship: CPA after internship an advantage.
- Experience in submitting reports to government bodies - an advantage.
- High accessibility to information systems (mainly office applications - ERP).
- Familiarity with the priority system is an advantage.
- Good human relations, high interpersonal communication, and ability to learn quickly and independently.
- English at a good level - writing and drafting.
Workplace: Kiryat Shmona.
Start of work: immediately.
- Preference will be given to owners and those with disabilities.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org