We are Hiring
The Migal Research Institute invites applications for the position of the Deputy Scientific Director of the institute. The institute has 46 research groups that conduct research in the fields of biotechnology, agriculture and ecology. The Miguel Research Institute is affiliated to Tel Hai Academic College and maintains close cooperation with the Faculty of Science and technology located near it.
- Partnership in the scientific management team of the research institute.
- Dealing with the selection and admission of female researchers to the institute and academic advancement of the female researchers at the institute.
- Support and assistance in promoting scientific and applied research.
- Assistance and support in obtaining research budgets and their management.
- Preparation of the plan for the establishment of the University of the Galilee in Tel Hai-Migal.
- Has a professor's degree in one of the academic institutions, has significant academic management experience.
- The scope of the job - 50% part- time
- The institute is located in Kiryat Shmona.
- Immediate start of work
How to Apply:
Suitable candidates will send a document showing their suitability for the position and a CV to Mr. Mor Arbel, Human Resources Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 11/30/2023
For more information, please can contact: Prof. Gadi Shuster, the scientific director of the Migal Institute (email@example.com)