Next-Generation Sequencing Data Analysis
Dr. Sariel Hübner & Dr. Itai Sharon
14-25 August, 2022
Tel-Hai College and MIGAL-Galilee Research Institute are offering a unique workshop in bioinformatics. Participants will gain practical experience in NGS analysis and theory, statistical and analytical approaches and hands-on practice using a variety of tools.
The workshop materials will be available online from August 7th, 2022.
The live sessions will begin on August 14th.
The workshop will include the following topics:
- Introduction to next-generation sequencing data analysis
- Linux command line
- Cleaning and trimming raw data
- introduction to alignment algorithms and tools
- Transcriptome and genome assembly
- Expression profiling and statistics
- Gene annotation
- Genome-wide association mapping, variant calling and processing
- Phylogenetic analysis and inference
- The workshop will be taught in English and is intended for graduate students, postdocs, research scientists and industry representatives.
- Students can obtain two credit points subject to the approval of their home institution.
For further information, please visit:
or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org